Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 18-01-2022 Origin: Site
Many people only know that photoluminescent tapes can glow at night, but they do not know about the application of photoluminescent tapes in other scenarios. Only after fully understanding photoluminescent tapes can we evaluate them more objectively. Here is an introduction of photoluminescent tapes.
Here is the content list:
1. What is so amazing about the photoluminescent tape?
2. Why is photoluminescent tape a fun craft material?
3. How does photoluminescent tape improve safety?
1. Photoluminescent tape lights up anything - Use photoluminescent tape to transform any object or space. Mark your objects, light switches, stairs, etc. for easy identification in dark places.
Glows bright - Keep everything glowing until sunrise. Your glowing tape is visible from long distances. Find what you need when you need it and don't sting your toes on the way.
2. Fast charging, long life - Utilize any standard or UV light source for power. Your photoluminescent tapes absorb energy quickly and are fully charged in 30 minutes. Enjoy up to 2-10 hours of luminescence. (The shine will be very bright after charging and fade over time.)
3. Waterproof and permanent - ensure your secure solution sticks. Your photoluminescent tape has strong adhesion under a durable, waterproof backing. Photoluminescent tapes can be enjoyed indoors or outdoors for years with low light assist.
Photoluminescent tape glows when exposed to sunlight or electric lights. So photoluminescent tape is not only a useful adhesive but also a fun craft material. You can use this sticky stuff to complement paper crafts, create wall decorations, or embellish various mixed media DIY projects. More practically, you can use this photoluminescent tape to label objects and surfaces in your studio to improve visibility and add security when the lights are off - especially useful if you need to work in dark rooms or other low-light spaces.
Photoluminescent tape is a special type of tape that glows in the dark. Photoluminescent tape can improve the safety of your workplace by glowing for hours after the lights are turned off. This type of photoluminescent tape is often used to help improve the safety of warehouses, production facilities, and even emergency equipment. One of the most popular applications for photoluminescent tape is to line emergency evacuation routes; in an emergency, everyone can follow the path to safety.
As you should know from the above, photoluminescent tape has many advantages and is not only a great prop to improve safety, but also a fun craft material. It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce photoluminescent tapes that meet the standards, to ensure the healthy development of the photoluminescent tapes market. Wenzhou Xiangying Reflective Material Science＆Technology Co., Ltd. conducts many tests on photoluminescent tapes before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. Whether you're interested in colorful photoluminescent tape, weatherproof tape or multi-roll packaging, Wenzhou's photoluminescent tape has you covered.